What I Offer
Osteopathy is a safe and non-invasive manual therapy. Osteopathy identifies the structural issues that are inhibiting the body’s natural tendency of health and self-healing. This whole-body approach uses hands-on therapy techniques that balance the nervous system, circulatory and lymphatic systems, which also strengthens the musculoskeletal system. The initial focus is typically on the musculoskeletal system, including the muscles, bones and connective tissues, as the musculoskeletal system reflects what’s going on in all other body systems. Osteopathy identifies the structural issues that are inhibiting the body’s natural tendency of health and self-healing.
Osteopathy helps the body heal by identifying the cause of the problem that brought you to seek treatment. Treatment is revised and adjusted to your needs and goals and aimed at improving the function of the whole body.
Concerns treated by Manual Osteopathy are:
- Foot, ankle, hip, and knee pain
- Back pain, neck pain, and sciatica
- Hand, shoulder, and elbow pain
- Tennis and golfer's elbow
- Postural problems due to pregnancy, sports injury, driving or work strain, or digestive issues
- Concussion, whiplash
- Muscle tension and aches
- Stress and anxiety
- Sleep disorders
- Headaches and migraines
- Muscular tension, strain and injury
- Immune and auto-immune disorders
- ADD and ADHD
- Developmental disorders and disabilities
- Behavioral health disorders
- Adrenal fatigue and failure to thrive,
- Frail constitution
- Eating disorders
- Hormonal imbalances associated with menstruation and menopause
- Degenerative disorders of the nervous system
- Circulatory disorders such as hypertension and venous insufficiency
- Respiratory conditions such as pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema and asthma
- Digestive disorders
This technique is based on many years of research, Elias incorporates his knowledge from anthroposophy to how the psyche interacts with the body. Elias is a big believer that all our Trauma stays stuck in the body, and no matter how much therapy you go through or how much you remember your traumatic incidents, your body holds the score.
This modality is one of its kind; it is best if you are already in therapy; this technique will fasten the healing process.
in the session, we will explore the presented somatic symptoms and integrate the physical, cognitive, and emotional aspects of what you are going through to get the best results.
Reiki is a traditional Japanese energy healing system that balances the body’s energy, enabling natural healing. Reiki assists your whole being. It works on the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual levels to heal imbalances and enhance health and well-being.
Reiki is based on the principle that unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is required for our existence. When our “life force energy” is depleted, we are likelier to get sick, experience physical pain, and feel stressed. When that energy is high, then we are happy and healthy.
Reiki is a no-touch approach. There is no pressure on the body, making the treatment ideal for clients of all ages and a wide range of conditions. Reiki is a relaxing and soothing experience.
Years of research have shown Reiki to be effective in reducing:
- There are no published blog posts yet.